Blueberries will Refresh your Beauty Routine
We all know that Blueberries are a powerhouse fruit when it comes to eating nutrient-dense food that promotes youthful, healthy skin. Did you know that the oil pressed from blueberry seeds is also fantastic for your skin when applied as a moisturizer?
Blueberries contain high amounts of antioxidants – the secret ingredient that makes your doctor recommend eating them – which means that it will prevent skin from prematurely aging.
Blueberry Seed Oil is produced by cold-pressing the seeds of blueberries. The high level of antioxidants, as well as its extended list of benefits and uses is what transforms this oil into a cosmetic superstar.
Classified as a carrier oil, Blueberry Seed Oil can be used on its own, or added as an emulsion to creams, lotions, balms, serums and hair products.
Benefits of Blueberry Seed Oil:
- Rejuvenates the skin due to its high antioxidant levels
- Reduces wrinkles and the effect of aging
- Makes the skin look plump and firm
- Helps treat eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Helps repair damaged skin, hair, and nail cells
- Helps in the healing of cracked lips and lip sores
- Provides a shiny glow for the skin
- Assists in the fight against harmful UV
- Treats damaged skin caused by high levels of radiation
- Provides relief from stress and fatigue
The secret behind Blueberry Seed Oil?